Hello and good morning dear friends! Do you know that – you have just finished gym, you are totally exhausted and are looking forward to a nice, nutritious, protein-rich meal?
Actually, this dish is extremely easy and uncomplicated to prepare. There is, so to speak, a simple, and a more elaborate variant. If you want to keep it simple, just season the salmon with salt and pepper, and fry it from both sides, and then pick it apart. The variation presented here is my boyfriend’s idea, who actively supports me in the kitchen every day and often inspires me to new creations.
For those, who don’t have time, the dish has only four main ingredients: zucchini, salmon, mini tomatoes, garlic. If you have more time today to enjoy and prepare, do not miss the following recipe as a very special taste experience:Print
400 g salmon
2 cloves of garlic
about 10 mini tomatoes or date tomatoes
1 handful of basil leaves
3-4 sprigs of tarragon
1-2 tablespoons of ghee
- Wash the zucchini and the tomatoes. Halve the tomatoes. Peel the garlic cloves and cut into thin slices.
- Rinse the salmon cold and pat dry with a kitchen towel.
- Turn the zucchini through the spiral cutter and make spaghetti.
- In a high-level pan, melt the ghee, add the tarragon and the lemon half.
- In a pan high-level ghee melt. Fry the fish with the skin side up until it is nicely browned.
- Add tarragon, lemon and garlic and simmer for a few minutes.
- Fry tomatoes, salt and pepper in another pan.
- Bring water to a boil in a small saucepan. Cook the zucchini noodles with salt for 2-3 minutes. Drain immediately, mix with the tomatoes.
- Cover the salmon with the tarragon-lemon stew, remove from the pan and carefully divide into individual, bite-sized pieces.
- Salmon over the zoodles and season with basil, salt and pepper.