1 yellow zucchini
1 big handful of rocket
1 piece of ginger (thumb size)
1 lime (juice and shell abrasion)
1-2 tablespoons sunflower seeds
100 g quinoa
1 lemon, juice and peel
salt and pepper
- Wash the rocket, wash the zucchini and cut into slices about 0.2 inches thick.
- Peel carrots and finely dice. Peel and grate ginger.
- Sauté the zucchini in a small amount of ghee on both sides until soft and lightly browned. This takes about five minutes depending on the stove.
- In another pan (a small one), sauté the carrot cubes in a little ghee along with the ginger. Squeeze out the orange juice and, after 2 minutes, season with salt and pepper and pour the orange juice over it and simmer. Put the carrots aside.
- Cut the tomato into thin slices. Wash the quinoa and simmer in a pot of water and a pinch of salt until soft (about 10 minutes).
- In the meantime, finely chop the shallot, peel the avocado, remove the seed and puree with the lime juice, the lime and some salt and pepper.
- Try the quinoa, if it is already finished. If so, drain, season with lemon juice and lemon zest.
- Brown 1-2 tablespoons of sunflower seeds in a frying pan without fat, arrange arugula, carrots, roasted zucchini and tomatoes with the guacamole on the quinoa and spread the sunflower seeds over them.