1 can of tuna, in water
1 handful of fresh basil leaves
2 tbsp black olives
2 tablespoons capers
1 lemon juice and peel, grated
2-3 tablespoons cashewbutter
3-4 little romaine hearts
1 tablespoon pumpkin seeds
1. Free Romain hearts from the stalks, wash lettuce leaves.
2. Drain the tuna and crush with a fork in a bowl.
3. Squeeze out the lemon, add the juice of a lemon half to the tuna.
4. Rub off the lemon zest and add to the tuna mixture.
5. Finely chop the olives, add the tuna with the capers and cashew sauce and mix well.
6. Season with salt and pepper. If any acid is missing, add the rest of the lemon juice to taste.
7. Cut Romana hearts into thin strips, arrange tuna cream on top. If necessary, first prepare the salad with 1-2 tablespoons of olive oil.
8. Sprinkle with the freshly picked basil and pumpkin seeds.