An easy vegan breakfast and a desert at the same time! Porridge topped with nicecream and fresh fruit.
6 tbsp quick oats
125 ml lukewarm water
1 banana, frozen, sliced
5-6 fresh strawberries
1 tbsp cashew butter
1 handful of raspberries
1 tbsp pecans
1 pinch of sesame
1 tsp orange juice freshly squeezed
a little maple syrup (optional)
- It is best to cut the banana into slices the day before or the evening before and freeze them in a freezer bag.
- Mix the oatmeal with the water, add some maple syrup and orange juice, stir well and let it swell briefly until a porridge-like mass has formed.
- Blend the banana with cashew butter and 3 strawberries in the food processor.
- Pour porridge into a bowl, carefully apply Nicecream as long as it is still firm and smooth it out.
- Decorate with remaining fruits and nuts as desired.
Tip: If you have time and it is hot outside, the bowl tastes particularly good if you put it in the freezer again for half an hour to an hour. Enjoy!