2–3 blood oranges
1 1/2 oranges
1 large fennel bulb with green
1 pinch of sea salt
4 tablespoons of olive oil
1/2 lemon, juice
1 pinch of pepper
1 clove of garlic
- Wash the fennel bulb, cut it in half and remove the core. Then place the halves onto the open surface and cut into fine slices. Place into a bowl.
- Fillet the blood oranges the other oranges (see video).
- Knead the fennel slices well 2-3 times using your hands until they become a little soft. Add the orange fillets, season with salt and pepperto taste.
- Finely grate or crush the garlic. Mix olive oil, lemon juice and the juice of the orange half, salt, pepper and garlic (either puree all ingredients with a hand blender or shake in a mason jar). Tip: If you use a mason jar to mix, close it tightly and shake it thoroughly. With this variant, the garlic should be grated and not crushed, otherwise pieces will remain afterwards.
- Now pour the dressing over the salad and mix well.